Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
MsSolo

Fic Recs

MsSolo

Good Star Wars fiction is darn hard to find. The Pit of Voles is a scary scary place to explore, and I've never had much luck with TF.N for fics. Basically, I like good fics to land in my lap with the minimum of effort. Even with effort, I've struggled though. Gary Stus, cliched plots, bad smut... Thank god for this place, really, where I can trust people to be able to write ^_^ Still, I want more, always more :twisted:

Anyway, fic rec thread. Recommend (and preferably link to) good Star Wars fanfiction, not written by people here. I trust them to pimp out their own fics. Throw in a bit of detail, time frame etc.

I've just got one, and that's an author:

Ketharil. Writes a lot of Kyp/Jaina, and writes it well.

Bad furday

You know Min, when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought of Fic Wrecks....ie: Luke doing his best to send his snowspeeder through a boulder, Vash the Stampede mowing down folks while on a motorcycle, and the entire cast of Tenchi Muyo commandeering a schoolbus and taking it for a joyride through a mine field..... :p:lol: ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.