Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Next Gen Console Details... Kinda

Andy

Cool.

Yeah, sadly it looks like if Nintendo don't get their heads together they could go the same way as SEGA. Now that would be a shocker.

chozen

hmm... I'm not being bias.. But I think the PS3 sounds the best.. probably because of the greater level info about it..

X-box doesn't seem all that good.. neither does N5

Drake

Actually....I kinda agree. It would be very unfortunate if the X-Box 2 didn't have the HDD. That was one of the star features of the X-Box. I was also looking forward to being able to play original X-Box games on it...but apparently they may be scrapping that. Well, I suppose it's too early to say much about it...anything can change this early in development.

chozen

Yeah.. Hopefully the new PS3 will give us, ps players, the ability to get a few of the more decent x-box games.. like... Halo.. and.. Halo2.. and Halo3.

Drake

Halo will always be on X-Box turf. :p

chozen

You said that about Splinter Cell.. Grrr... I can't believe that they exchanged mgs for that piece of uselessness..

Anyway.. You need Halo.. Apart from Halo the x-box games suck..

Ender

:roll: Riiiiiiight. There are tons of great Xbox games. But that's another thread...

I seriously doubt that Microsoft would leave out the HDD. But, being Microsoft, anything can happen. But the Xbox 2 also gets next-gen Radeon graphics and a next-gen variant of the G5 processor. :twisted:

chozen

CELL! :D

Most of the good x-box games are on all consoles and pc.. X-box has few good self games.. Unlike gamecube.

CorSec

I'm only hoping they make the N5 backwards compatible...which seems likely..otherwise...the secretness is unnerving.

Andy

It would be a big mistake for Nintendo to not have backwards compatibility, I think.

Vuu

Nintendo is planning on releasing a console 2004 that is neither the successor to the GBA or GCN. Their GCN successor is supposed to be released in 2005. I'm not sure about the GBA successor, but they have something up their sleeves. We will have to wait till e3 this year to find out the info on these systems.

Drake

Welcome to GB.net! I'm Drake. You can head on over to the Docking Bay thread in the Spaceport forum for your welcoming party then to the Blue Oasis for your free Blue Lomin Ale. :)

chozen

Hi Vuu. I'm the 'Resident Retard' as some, or one, might say. Feel free to ask me for impartial advice, with brutal honesty of course, or anything else you might need to cramp your day. :)

Ender

*cough* ;)

CorSec

*hands him some cough syrup*

Ender

*Shoves it down CorSec's throat* :p

CorSec

Wow...Cough is cured...thanks buddy :D

Ender

np :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.