Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Pandora

You guys think 6:30 is bad! Try this one:

Yesterday--

*I woke up at 5:30 for school.

*I miss the bus.

*I get to school ten minutes early and feel like the nerd that studies for an hour before school actually starts.

*I have a test first period that I hadn't studied for save for the fifteen minutes in Dad's truck on the way.

*Fourth period is lousy: It's Wellness (Physical Education, only we're in a classroom every three weeks reading out of health books). The coach (who i swear is insane) makes us watch Beuaty and the Beast! I hate musicals.

*Fifth period is in a portable (separate from the school proper). It's World Geography. The air conditioning is broken. Try doing a secion review out of a book in blue jeans and 85 degree Fahrenheit weather. Not fun.

*Sixth period is Physical Science. I'm embarrassed to be in that class simply because of the math class I take. It's too easy, and I hate being the single most intelligent person in there, cuz no one thinks for themselves and copies off of my work. Yet the still fail. I don't get it.

*I get home at 2:40. I had a run-in with a bunck of rednecks on the bus. One called me a Yankee and expected me to flinch. I laughed in his face.

*My dogs won't shut up. They bark at everything.

*I get to pick up my little bro from school. I don't understand why he can't walk home by himself. He whines the whole way home.

*4 p.m., I eat some macaroni and cheese for dinner while I'm getting ready for work. By the time I get to it, it's cold.

*My mom is late picking me up (she works at the same place I do). The liquidation rep had just gotten in.

*People come in and trash the store. I'm tired of folding shirts and winding up ribbon sticks. I find that one of the ceramic painted cows on its side. My first thought is cow tipping. Then I see that some has broken off a hoof.

*People are standing around the jewlery case, but they're "just looking." No one wants to buy anything.

*I get home some time around ten.

*I get to sleep some time around 11.

*My dog is up early this morning; barking. I can't sleep past 6.

Try it some time.

Pandora

here's another:

MY GUM HAS LOST ITS FLAVOR!

^Hal^

I think you might be trying to do too much Commander.

And 5:30am! Are you sure. I wasn't even aware such a time existed...

Well, In a way I know how you feel. And at least you only have six periods a day. We have eight. Though we get quite a lot of double-periods (as in a lesson that spans two perriods, meaning 1hour 20mins on the same subject). And get this for a day: My tuesday

Starts with: Double Biology. 1 hour 20 minutes of listening to my teacer drone on about photosyntheis or osmosis or some other equally pointless thing.

Next: Double physics. another hour-twenty of total boredom. I actually haven't learnt anything in tis lesson since before christmas.

Third: Double History. The only remotely interesting thing of the day. Though afterwards, my arm feels like its going to fall off. since september I've already filled one of those big A4 ring-bound folders with notes.

Lastly: Double Latin. :sleep: . Nuff said

sarah

My spring vacation ends tomarrow....grrrrr :mad:

I hate school.

School sucks.

Homework sucks.

The SAT's suck.

AP U.S. history sucks.

Everything school related sucks.

Arrrrrrgh. :evil:

School is evil.

My summer vacation starts June 26th. :evil:

Honestly, my school is ran by sick, evil, Nazis that hate kids and just want to make our childhood miserable.(I'm 17, I have a year left till I'm an "adult".) :evil:

Whew! That's good to let loose. :smile:

^Hal^

Lucky you. I've still got 3 years. grrrrr...

^Hal^

grrr... Right now I'm doing history homewor. ow's this for a boring (and long) essay:

"Was the Bolshevik Victory in te Russian Civil War Inevitable"

You know, one of these days I'm gonna get one of these essays and put:

To cut a long story short, yes.

Pandora

I'm sick and tired of my alarm clock.

I want to throw it out the window and watch happily as it crashes to the ground below from amzaing hieght of three feet. Four, if I throw it up rather than out :angry:

You may have seen them before: it's a podracer ( :lol: ), and it moves and makes engine noises for the alarm. If I don't turn it on fast enough, I get Anakin's (Skywalker, duh) voice saying various stupid things. But by then I've already climbed down from the ceiling and savagely turned it off.

Ana

THE POOL IS SO COLD!!!!!!!

^Hal^

Yeah, so is ours... but that's cos we haven't turned the heating on yet. We will sometime next week :smile:

Ana

My parents are too cheap to pay for heating, so we have a bubblewrap cover that takes about 3 months to heat the water.

RTTCCO decided to make a hemp bracelet... ALL OVER MY BED!!! She has her own room--what is she doing in mine? I hate sleeping with hemp scraps all over! Her laptop, her desk chair, her entire collection of hemp, her sweatshirt, her pillow, and her astrology book are all in my room!!!!! Why? Because she can't make room for that stuff in her room; there is too much stuff there already. The RTTCCO is a spoiled pack rat who doesn't understand the meaning of KEEP OUT! Naturally, the parents won't let me get a lock on the door, so there is quite literally nothing I can do to keep her out, short of catching her sneaking out, which she wouldn't do 'cuz she has no where to go!

Ana

That was extremely refreshing and much-needed! :smile:

Czulkang Lah

Now I feel guilty...I don't have to get up until 8:00 AM on weekdays, and 11:00 on weekends.

Ana

8:00 am on weekdays?!?! :fish:

Nolite te nerfherderes carborundorum.

[ This Message was edited by: Ana Blue on 2002-04-20 23:02 ]

JainaSolo;)*

my mother and father keep telling me about excersize. I'm not fat or lazy or anything like that, I just happen to dislike running laps around the football field in gym. So they keep thretening to take away my library card...but I memorized the little numbers beneath the bar code. So it works without the card.

my alarm clock hates me. I've hit that little button so many times it won't work any more. I have to hold it down. And it sings this annoying melody from Garfield (sp?) at max. volume. Still haven't figured out how to turn that down.

all my friends and relatives keep complaining about me and SW. I only get an hour on the net. My sister sent my copy of Dark Journey through the paper shreder one page at a time...before I caught her sending page 67 through, or some ridicously high number.

my substuite teacher keep repeating back to the class entire clips of episodes 1, 4-6, sound effects and all.

my room has no heating system. the water heater is broke. it's too humid out. our school dress code sucks. my vice principal hates me and has tried to land me in detention several times now. I got a 'B' in Language Arts and was grounded for a month. Play Pratice takes up all my spare time. Karatie is getting boring. Never challange a black belt to a sparring match unless you want your bottom kicked, and hard.

my dad wants the computer back. I deleated Mavis Beacon from the school computers and was forced to load it on again. My typing teacher tried to fail me. All guys are dirt.

JainaSolo;)*

oh, and I was forced into going to a birthday party, only gurls allowed, ended up doing make-overs and playing truth or dare all night. Ug, I hate truth or dark. I just lie an awful lot and never choose dare. Eye shadow and mascara is espeically hard to wash off. I hate make-up. (I know, but I perfer books over lipstick)

the gym showers are too cold and we get too short a time to take them. Star by Star cost too much money for a twelve year old's allowance. I hate wearing dresses and playing my harp at weddings. high-heels are impossibly hard to walk in. I like to complain.

I lost a tooth while watching epi.1 and can't eat hard food because of my other loose tooth. I have to get braces in two months. Everyone else is older then me. All my friends are 13 already. I have a summer birthday. The school turned up the heater during the heat wave. We don't have air-conditioning. I have to get up at six every day. I go to bed at eleven.

the library had a pathetically small selection of SW books. The hold system takes forever to transfer books. Tomatoes are nasty. All news programs should die. my cat, laptop, and coloring utincels al hate me.

Evey1 thinks I'm insane for reading SW. Every1 loves to swear and have been pulling me into their habbits. My net time is up.

JainaSolo;)*

< that last part was supposed to be:

that felt incredably wonderful! :grin: >

sarah

On 2002-04-20 22:47, Khalee Lah wrote:

Now I feel guilty...I don't have to get up until 8:00 AM on weekdays, and 11:00 on weekends.

Ahhh! No fair, I wake up at 5:00 AM in the morning.

sarah

Jania Solo.....I like to complain too.

:smile:

[ This Message was edited by: sarah_bg on 2002-04-21 12:29 ]

Starstripe

You'll make me feel guilty (quite a task, I am good at not regretting), I get up at 8:00 on weekdays, and I dragged myself out of bed at 1:07 today (Saturday). And I (by choice, mind you) go to bed newhere from 1:00 to 3:00. It's approx. 2:30 right now. AM. I am just waking up.

I got the internet stolen from me! seriously, my mom and dad took the power cable and locked it in the basement for 24 hours. Hence, I have not been posting recently.

I had a fight with this girl I've known since I was in Kindergarten(sp? d or t) and my other friends, but mainly Emily, about SW versus ST. She (and all but one of my friends, who wasn't there) is a trekkie, and I have never even seen ST. Fortunately, We were interupted before it came to blows (who says you can't hit girls? Aside from the girls?) and we are still friends. Mostly.

My RTTCUnCO (sorry for stealing, but it applies) stole the PS2 memory cards, and I didn't notice unitl my dad came and said, "Ok, turn it off." I said, "Wait, let me save first" because I had made a lot of progress in this one game, and THEN I noticed my brother had taken the Mem Cards to his friends house... for the night. Little bugger.

Ok, done now. :beer: All better with beer, yah?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Benjamin Franklin

PS. The radio just started playing Madonna!!! AAAGH!!!!!!

^Hal^

solution: turn off the radio!

MsSolo

I have a Spanish Oral on Wednesday

I have a problem, I have a Spanish Oral on Wednesday and I haven't even begun to learn my prepared speach and questions, let alone the general conversation and vocab for the roleplays!

Re: getting up

My alarm goes off at 6:35, but I don't get up until 7. It's much easier, as i can fool myself that i'm getting a lie in and my brain has a nice long time to adjust to the idea of yet another day starting. We finally get to wear home clothes (end of yr11 at my school, v nice) but choosing what to wear is such a pain! At least while i was visitng my gran in Norfolk I talked my mum into buying me not the promised one pair, but three pairs of new jeans. Stuff is sooo cheap in Norwich!

Pandora

I was just swimming. It's freezing. I lost a lot of weight this winter. That would be a good thing except for the fact that my bathing suit is too big now.

I'm hungry. It's past lunch time by an hour. There is nothing to eat ::she says, slamming the door to a full fridge::

I have a geography test tommorrow that I didn't even bring home my notes for. Oh well. Its over Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

AOTC stars on a Thursday. I have school.

There's 25 days left of school. Finals are coming up. The Gateway is coming up. Oh well on the last thing: I get eight tries to pass them. (Is that not the dumbest thing you ever heard?)

I'll be taking my driver's test soon. All my friends had to take it twice before they passed it.

Mom's in a bad mood.

Little brother is being a brat. As usual.

I'm bored out of my mind.

It's cold.

I need to relax.

oh, wait, I can fix that...

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

[ This Message was edited by: podracer838 on 2002-04-21 19:23 ]

MsSolo

What is it about siblings that get us all ranting? Mine keeps popping her head around the door and nagging me for the internet, but now she's wandered off to chat to her friend on the phone.

You costume's to big? I wish mine was. Went swimming in the Blue Lagoon, and the only cozzie I've got it several yrs old and I've never worn it b4. I haven't been swimming for so long that I'd forgotton how revealing and clingy those things are. I actually prefer my bikini.

^Hal^

Please say you girls aren't going into a conversation about swimsuits... PLEASE

I can't think of anything more boring at the moment. Oh yes I can. My english homework. For tomorrow. And its 9:15 pm. And I haven't started yet. Oh crap...

Starstripe

Thank you for your sage advice, it worked (I hate Madonna, or at least, her music). And GL on the Spanish test. I don't like spanish myself, but we're going to Mexico as a class (8th grade, neway) trip, so I have to pay attention. Oh, well, the rest of the class doesn't, we had three students drive Cloudia (Our Peruvian Spanish teacher) out of the room. Seriously, they kept asking the stupidest questions and so on, eventually she just went away. No teacher=total anarchy for 15 minutes, then we had next period (PE...ugh...)

I'm not sure what it is about siblings, they just have the highest ability to annoy that I know of. Well, stupidity is the 2nd most powerful force in the world. They (siblings) are often very stupid, in all the wrong ways. They go nice (babies), nice-annoying (toddlers), nice (1st-2nd grade) [usually], and EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in every other age. Even Eviler [then the] Evil Emperor!!!! EEEEL!!!

I don't know why.

OK, now a new Rant:sun! Why does it have to be HOT! Most people living here don't like the fog we get, but I do, they just live in the wrong city. However, today was a burning hot (hey, it's a relative term) day and I hated it, becuz I had to walk the Dog "extra-long" or, in other terms, run him for 1/2 an hour. In the burning hot sun!! *looks up* Not that you should go away, Mr./Mrs. Sun, I like having an existance and life on this planet is quite good (remember Nightcloak from Courtship?), but an you turn it down a little bit? Please? (Yes, I know the sun is an inanimate solar body)

Ok, done for today, :beer:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.