Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

If You Had A Time Machine...

Andy

What would you change about your life?

I was thinking the other day about how much I messed up at school, and if I had the chance to go back, I would convince myself to take drama instead of art.

My reasons are:

1/ I used to do a lot of arty stuff for fun, and doing it at school totally destroyed my love of it.

2/ Since failing most of my A-levels I have realised that trying to follow art as my career was pretty dumb.

So, now I've established how much of a failure I am here are my reasons for the choice of drama:

1/ I think my shyness is finally going away, and I think I'd rather like being an actor.

2/ A few people have said to me a while ago that I should be a model or something. I just laughed at them and still do but there are a hell of a lot of people out there who are uglier than me! :D

I might actually do something about it... Sure I can't get hold of a time machine but maybe I could randomly beg people to give me a chance to embarress myself in front of an audience. lol

One drawback is that I'm still deathly afraid of being on stage... But I suppose I could always avoid live audiences - but even that fear may dissapear in time.

Whoa, this is a long post... Umm... Oh yeah, I'd have to make sure (going back to the time machine thing) that I still did everything else, like get into computers and Star Wars and make GB, because I couldn't imagine a life without you guys.

Damn. That was so sweet it nearly made me puke... Uh oh... :puke:

Ender

*Covers eyes* Gah!!! Too... mushy...

chozen

lol. Funny that. Because I wish I hadn't picked Drama over Art.

Well. If I could go back in time I would have told myself to rent out a video today so I wouldn't have tot watch 'back to the future', for the 100th time, out of boredom.

Oh and beeurd, check out if there are any stage schools or Drama work shops going on near you. That would be a great place to start. Who knows.. Oh god.. Beeurd in Holby City.

Bad furday

*cackles* Awww B! :p

But I'm sure that if there was a casting call or something for male models, you could try out for that...

Heh..open up a Calvin Klein catalogue and there's B!

As for acting.....I think you'd make a great villain...or something....no one would suspect you were the one, and so it'd be a surprise!

Radioactive Isotope

i think i would have taken my bird to the vet and switched her diet sooner before she got so sick and died. but then i wouldn't have the one i have now who flirts with me all the time, so i dunno.

CorSec

Oh yeah, I'd have to make sure (going back to the time machine thing) that I still did everything else, like get into computers and Star Wars and make GB, because I couldn't imagine a life without you guys.

Damn. That was so sweet it nearly made me puke... Uh oh... :puke:

*sniffle* He loves us...he really loves us... :roll:

Anyway....I'd uhhh...do nothing. Cause after seeing the damaging effects of time travel in the Back to the Future trilogy, I'm utterly afraid of time travel.

But...even without negative results and the like....I'd still not use one. Probably sell it and get rich instead ;) :p

Ender

I'd go back in time so I could meet George Patton, to shake his hand. And I'd tell his driver to be careful of that troop truck...

Ender

:lol: I love that article...

Princess

I'd demand a second surgical opinion before my first surgery

Ayingel

I would have gone for my photography degree the first time I went to college, instead of wishing I just changed it the last time I was with my advisor.

Andy

This confused me for a second. Bladdy thread necromancers. ;)

Princess

Sorry, there's some interesting stuff in the forum depths.

Pandora

I would have asked for the surgery on my knee while I was still covered by workers' comp.

Andy

Seriously, I 'm not sure if I'd change anything. I could mess up the future! Heavy.

Ayingel

Inorite? Maybe I'd go back to a few minutes ago when I first saw the squirrel hanging upside down eating a nut in the tree outside my window and grab my camera sooner. Because it was awesome and I missed it.

Pandora

That's funny. In the same situation I'd go back to get my gun and kill it. Because that's an awesome story and I'd have missed it! :lol:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.