Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

chozen

What games are you looking forward to?

Uncle Du
6 hours ago, TheUnknown said:

Mass Effect: Andromeda, Death Stranding, Red Dead Redemption 2

Everyone keeps telling me that I need to play the original RDD.  A western type game never really interested me too much, but I just watched the Magnificent 7, and now I want to get in some western action.

TheUnknown

RDD was really good, maybe not as great as it's made out to be but really good nonetheless.  However, it did have some game-breaking glitches, which are one reason I won't buy RDD2 right away.

Uncle Du

Ahhhhh OK.  I'm sure I could find the first one for pretty cheap these days.  But, on the road for a week, so no gaming for me until I get home.

Andy
On 08/01/2017 at 7:11 PM, TheUnknown said:

However, it did have some game-breaking glitches, which are one reason I won't buy RDD2 right away.

Some of those glitches were hilarious though. :p

TheUnknown

They fixed the funny ones, like humans following animal animations.  The glitches I got hit with were things like the menus stopping working or my character falling through the ground or floating in the sky.

Mara

Getting a little old-school here, I'm looking forward to getting into KOTOR 2 for the first time. (No spoilers! :p)

But I want to finish my Fable game first, so I can uninstall it from Steam and then install KOTOR2. (I don't want too many games installed at once).

UGH.  Taking awhile though. But I think I'm in the homestretch...

Uncle Du

Why don't you want too many games installed at once?

Andy

OCD. :p

Mara

Just so I don't clog up my hard drive lol.

Plus I have like 20+ games on Steam; don't need them all installed at once haha.

And waiting for KOTOR2 till I finish Fable gives me something to look forward to, a goal! :D

Edited by Mara

Uncle Du
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, Andy said:

OCD. :p

:rofl:

2 hours ago, Mara said:

Just so I don't clog up my hard drive lol.

Plus I have like 20+ games on Steam; don't need them all installed at once haha.

And waiting for KOTOR2 till I finish Fable gives me something to look forward to, a goal! :D

You know they have these things called terabytes now right?  ;)

Edited by Uncle Du

Andy

I recently had to move my Steam games to separate hard-drive because one was full.

I have two 500GB HDs with a lot of old files and games on it. Recently upgraded my primary drive to a 2TB drive, but I can't be bothered to move everything onto it. 

• Upvote 1

Mara
23 hours ago, Uncle Du said:

:rofl:

You know they have these things called terabytes now right?  ;)

Yes. :p And my computer has 1TB. And I'm only using about a quarter of it right now lol.

And I know I COULD keep them all installed, but I like to be organized. Anal/OCD/whatevs. :p

Especially when I cannot count, and I have actually have 30 games on Steam. 80% of which are not surprisingly Star Wars games, lolz.

I might move my Sims 3 over to Steam sometime too.

• Upvote 1

Uncle Du
18 hours ago, Mara said:

Yes. :p And my computer has 1TB. And I'm only using about a quarter of it right now lol.

And I know I COULD keep them all installed, but I like to be organized. Anal/OCD/whatevs. :p

Don't worry, I get it.  My girl is the same way....just not with video games. ;)

I completely forgot about the new Ubisoft game For Honor coming out.  I missed the beta cause of my job of course.  It looks pretty awesome.

Three different classes, Samurai, Viking, and Knights.  Pretty sure it'll be a rehash of the Dynasty Warrior hack and slash game type, but with Ubi running the show, I'm interested to see how it pans out.  Especially the multiplayer.

TheUnknown

I applied to beta test Mass Effect: Andromeda's multiplayer.  Hoping I get it.

• Upvote 1

Uncle Du

I really need to play the original games.

TheUnknown

Yes you do.  ME1 is the one most liked the RPG purists but is my least favorite.  Even then, it's critical to establish the characters and universe. 

Andy

I think ME2 is free on Origin at the moment, or at least it was.

TheUnknown

Anthem, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (rumored to be coming to XBox One), Metro: Exodus

TheUnknown

So it's confirmed that Hellblade is coming to Xbox.  Also, Far Cry 5, though I need to play Far Cry 4 and Far Cry Primal.

Andy

Yeah, I think I played a bit of the first FarCry, but I never really got into it. I hear the new one looks good though.

Andy

Just going to resurrect this thread...

There's a new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077... and Keanu Reeves?!

Mara

I came across one on Steam the other day I'm kind of excited for.

It basically looks like an updated Zoo Tycoon 2.

Radioactive Isotope

Final Fantasy VII remake and Persona 5 Royal. Both coming out in March. RIP my wallet.

Andy

I want FFVII so bad. Probably going to have to wait years though, due to monies. ?

Radioactive Isotope

KH3 has DLC dropping in March as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.