Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ayingel

Are you an Angel?

Ayingel

Fallen Angel. You spend most of your time avoiding people. You used to know light, but darkenss consumed you. Most people stay away from you, and hell you like that. Angels try to become friends with you, but you don't let them. When you were younger you trusted everyone, but now you let no one in, and shut out your old friends. Your just like me...message me and we can talk about all the stuff we like.

huh. that quiz was predictable.

Sentrosi

yeah

Fallen Angel. You spend most of your time avoiding people. You used to know light, but darkenss consumed you. Most people stay away from you, and hell you like that. Angels try to become friends with you, but you don't let them. When you were younger you trusted everyone, but now you let no one in, and shut out your old friends. Your just like me...message me and we can talk about all the stuff we like.

GI_Admiral

You are a:

Fallen Angel...You have the ability to sacrafice a creature to add +2/+1 to your 4/3 strength/toughness....

....Ok im done :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.