Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Mad Libs

Ender

Anyone ever have fun with Mad Libs? My friend made this one off of some LotR site...

The Choices of Master Samwise

No such anguish had Shelob ever known, or dreamed of knowing, in all her long world of wickedness. Not the biggest Major of old Gondor, nor the most savage jaguar entrapped, had ever thus endured her, or set Assault rifle to her beloved flesh. A shudder went through her. Heaving up again, wrenching away from the pain, she bent her writhing arm beneath her and shot backwards in a convulsive leap.

Sam had fallen to his knees by Frodo's feet, his senses reeling in the horrible stench, his 69 heads still gripping the blade of the knife. Through the mist before his eyes he was aware dimly of Frodo's balls and stubbornly he fought to master himself and to kill himself out of the swoon that was upon him. Slowly he raised his head and saw her, only a few paces away, eyeing him, her butt drabbling a spittle of venom, and a blood red blood trickling from below her wounded face. There she crouched, her shuddering belly splayed upon the ground, the great bows of her legs quivering, as she gathered herself for another spring-this time to run and smell to death: no little bite of poison to still the struggling of her meat; this time to move and then to jump.

Even as Sam himself ran, looking at her, seeing his death in her eyes, a thought came to him, as if some remote voice had spoken. and he fumbled in his ball sack with his left hand, and found what he sought: damning and killing and tearing it seemed to his touch in a phantom world of horror, the Gun of Tony Blair.

'Tony Blair! ' he said faintly, and then he heard voices far off but clear: the crying of the Grunts as they jumped under the stars in the beloved shadows of the Iraq, and the music of Grunts as it came through his sleep in the Hall of Fire in the house of Orson Scott Card.

(I had to edit some of that... there was some inappropriate things in there)

CorSec

Yeah..Mad libs...fun....whoo!...

Ender

Good times... :D

Drake

(I had to edit some of that... there was some inappropriate things in there)

And there still is. [sarcasm]Remember...there may be children around here.[/sarcasm]

It's still funny though.

Ender

True... I just got the really bad stuff out.

Drake

Are you sure that's enough? Be careful...Pod and/or Princess will probably go psycho-biotch at you for that. And me for this post. :wink:

Ender

Point taken. I think I'm safe, though.

Drake

No one is safe...

Bad furday

Yes...but some of the parts are so damn funny! :lol: :lol:

Princess

Are you sure that's enough? Be careful...Pod and/or Princess will probably go psycho-biotch at you for that. And me for this post.  :wink:

Drake, I really don't appreciate this. And I find nothing wrong with the original post or I would have said something by now.

Ender

I need to make some more...

Drake

Are you sure that's enough? Be careful...Pod and/or Princess will probably go psycho-biotch at you for that. And me for this post.  :wink:

Drake, I really don't appreciate this. And I find nothing wrong with the original post or I would have said something by now.

Oh...um...I suppose you didn't see that little smilie thing there. It was supposed to let people know that my statement wasn't serious. I'll try to make myself more clear, for you, next time.

Sticks

Ah...mad libs...heh...got my Delias magazine in the mail the other day and at the bottom they had some mad lib stuff...anyone get that catalog?

Princess

Isteal em from the front desk when they get delivered for people that don't live in the hall anymore. Cute clothes

CorSec

Gasp! Admin involved in more illegal activity?! Pirating TTT and Stealing magazines! Whats next!? :p

Ender

:lol:

Princess

Uh CorSec, the magazines would just get thrown out otherwise.

Pandora

No one is safe...

Damn skippy. :p

Princess

That's for sure. :evil:

Ender

:lol:

Princess

What are you laughing at skippy?

Ender

You. You're funny looking! :p

Princess

I know

Ender

At least you can admit it... unlike many that I know. :wink:

Princess

Of ocurse there are those that say I'm sexy and sultry.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.