Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
chozen

Funniest things you've wrote in an exam?

chozen

Sometimes you get some stupid exams and if you don't know the answer or can't be bothered to write something sensible, do you ever write anything stupid? If so, what?

Pandora

Thank the Frce for multiple choice exams...

chozen

I loved them! I had a 1/4 chance of being write!

I remember what I wrote in a R.E exam once. They were asking "why might some people find artifical contraception wrong. What statement says this is wrong"

I totally made it up.

Andy

Hehe, I remember in my GCSE General Studies exam, there was a question about prison overcrowding. I wrote an essay on why they should bring back capital punishment to reduce prison numbers :D

chozen

:lol:

I love exams that ask for your opinion.

Pandora

LOL! :rof:

Andy

I got a grade B for it too!

Pandora

Sticks

For our spring musical this year, we put on You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, and I played Lucy. One of the lines in a song I sang was "This is a fur tree, it's very little, but it will grow up into a giant tree, an oak, you can tell how old it is by counting its leaves", and a question on one of our Biology tests happend to ask how to find the age of a tree, so I put that. Lol, I didn't want to get the question wrong, so I put the real answer too...

TheUnknown

I love essays that I can rant on.

I usually don't put joke answers on essays/short-answer. The closest thing would be on a British Literature (:angry:) test on Romanticism (:evil:) I put the characteristics to be tree hunging and pot smoking.

Andy

Princess

I once had to give a logical explaination for an Organic Chemistry reaction and for the life of me couldn't remember the answer so on the back of the quiz I wrote a half page essay on "What is logic." Damn prof didn't give me the points and I made it sound all philisophical too

Drake

In my 20th century world history exam...there was a series of short answer questions about the Cold War. Since there were three short answer sections...I decided to give them the titles "A New War", "The Commies Strike Back", and "Return of the United Nations".

:p

• Upvote 1

CorSec

TheUnknown

That should give you points on the "How addicted to SW are you?"

CorSec

Hmmm....this has inspired me to have fun next symmester at exam time.. :wink:

Princess

That's a good one Drake

Ender

Hehe... exam questions. I once had a question "Who do you consider the smartest person ever?" or some such, and I put Yoda.

chozen

I like making up bible extracts in my RE exams. "Thou shall not have too much funnest"

MsSolo

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the organsm/orgasm mistake yet. I know someone who actually did that, so it's not just an educational urban legend.

The worst question i got was on an English mock exam Why are some people friends?' I ended up waffling about Ameican tv shows, pointing out that on Sister Sister most characters are black, while on Buffy most characters are white, but Clueless actually has a mix. You'd be surprised how far you can deviate form a subject and through in a single paragraph pointing out a few tenuous links to hte question. I think I also managed to mentioned Sooty and Sweep as well!

Bad furday

I remember the orgasm/organism thingy...it was on a biology test..

"Name at least two organisms that can be found in a glass of drinking water." or something like that...

I thought they said orgasm...i was like,

"Really? I'm gonna have to catch me some of those!" :p

Then I read the questoin correctly...

chozen

That's one way to make people drink more water... :lol:

CorSec

Pandora

I've heard some wierd ones from some bio lab reports last year. I think someone answered the question, "what caused the hydra to respond to introduced stimulation?" with, "the tenticle came off." The correct answer was "nerve net."

Princess

I'd like to write: I have no fricking clue what is wrong with this patient, he's just plain screwed.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.