Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ender

You know you're a Star Wars fanatic when...

Ender

-You paint all your trash-cans to look like R2-D2's

-You start breathing like Darth Vader

-You jump from a great height after having a conversation with your father

-You find yourself spending hours in a messageboard like this discussing about Star Wars

-You respond "Yub yub" instead of yes

-You come into work every day, kneel at your boss's feet, and say "What is thy bidding, my master?"

I know I am... I reply "Yub yub" a lot...

Andy

- You try to see how many SW quotes you can bring into a normal conversation. :D

TheUnknown

When trying on your graduating gown, you leave the front unzipped and push it back, making it look like a Jedi's cloak (other than it being metallic blue) and start twirling an air lightsaber.

(Yes, I did that.)

Andy

:lol:

Ender

Thats awesome... :lol:

Andy

You're one crazy SW freak, Unknown. ;)

CorSec

You live in a hovel in the desert for holidays...(hehe...ok...so I don't do that....yet :wink: )

Sticks

-When crossing a busy street with ur little brother you say, "Come on Artoo, we're going." :D

-You only leave your non-thinking mode when Star Wars is mentioned

CorSec

You find yourself correcting total strangers on SW facts in the middle of nowhere...and then recieving strange looks..

Sticks

-You're sitting in the movie theater about to see the Matrix Reloaded when you notice the people behind you talking about how ESB is the best SW movie, so you turn to them and try to pursuade them that ANH and ROTJ are the best

TheUnknown

You notice how other movies, games, music videos, and cartoons remind you of Star Wars. For example, that Evanescence (sp?) video reminds me of Coruscant. The new Transformer's cartoon on Cartoon Network has weapons that remind me of lightsabers.

Andy

- You find out that the OT is going to be on TV, but you will miss them all because of work, so you set the VCR to record them even though you already have them on VHS...

CorSec

lol..thats the best Beeurd

Pandora

And on that same note...

-You get really excited becuase you see AOTC is actually going to be on HBO... even though you have it on DVD AND VHS, and make special plans to watch it.

Drake

Hmmmm...that sounded a lot like Beeurd's...

Pandora

Yeah, hence my comment at the top "And on that same note." It was to indicate that it was very similar. I just used my own personally experience... so there. :p

Drake

Uh huh...I just felt like I wasted my time by reading something so similar to it's previous post...meh.

Andy

Oh no, a wasted minute! How will you survive? ;) :p

Mara

When you keep refreshing your theater's web site, waiting to buy tickets for Rogue One the VERY SECOND they go on sale. Even though it'll probably be another week or two or more before they are available to purchase. But I keep looking.

Andy

Do they sell out fast where you are then? I didn't even need to rush to buy midnight showing ticketed for The Force Awakens.

Mara

Probably not, but my theater does reserved seating now. And I want good seats. :p

For Force Awakens, I bought them immediately when they went on sale, just because I was not sure. But when I checked the next morning, there were plenty. So I wasted the  $2 internet fee haha. Oh well. It's Star Wars. And then I waited in line for 6 or so hours to get good seats, haha.

Edited by Mara

Andy

Ah, most places over here have stopped charging an internet booking fee now.

Mara

:O

At least I get points for it now haha, with my theater membership rewards thing.

Mara

...when my first thought upon hearing about Carrie Fisher was all about Episode 9 worries... and not for Carrie herself.

*immense shame*

Andy

Well, she's irreplaceable. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.