Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

NJO: Force Heretic III: Reunion

Princess

With the release only a few weeks away, what will Reunion reveal? Will Zonoma Seklot be found? What will happen with Tahiri? Is this the end for our heroes?

Just for warning, there will be no spoiler warnings. This is a spoiler thread.

toppmatt

Whens it out???

I take it that Han and Leia etc meet up with Luke, Mara etc, somewhere in it thats obvious. I reckon that they'll find Zanoma Sekot

:fight: :n00b: :microwave: :snipersmile:

Andy

Yeah.

It would kinda make the FH series pointless, otherwise.

chozen

Need..remnant.

Princess

From TF.N

In the depths of uncharted space, Luke, Jacen and Mara are set to recruit the most remarkable of allies. But this powerful force refuses to join the bloody and miserable war engulfing the galaxy. As Luke attempts to negotiate a reluctant partnership, the Yuuzhan Vong strike to shatter this tenuous alliance. In the path of the attack are Han and Leia, who once again face overwhelmingly terrible odds.

Andy

I think Han and Leia need a long vacation, lol.

TheUnknown

I get the feeling that Zonama Sekot is on the Dark Side. I mean, it's obviously gone through trauma. And remember in FHII, they said that it often appears near savage worlds and is linked with natural disasters and civil wars. Maybe it prays of the savage aggression and releases it's force back on the planet.

Tahiri will obviously survive this book. She's on the cover of TFP and is said to play heavily in it.

Oh, and I think we'll find out more about her dual personality. And remember, FHII explained why she was having the fugues and stuff. It DIDN'T explain her visions of Anakin (unless I missed something).

Andy

I think Tahiri will be the link to finding the Vong in the Force.

Andy

I'm also kinda dissapointed about the lack of action from Artoo...

He should get a bigger part! lol

toppmatt

Definately need more droid action

This book should be just Arto and 3po

Then they get taken by the vong and nearly destroyed, then the vong get bored to death by 3po then its the end.

Princess

Bump for the release of the book. I'm reading it right now and the beginning of amazing

chozen

I need the book bad!

Andy

Mine is in the post... I'll just wait by the door waiting for the postman to bring it... lol

Princess

I finished it last night. Would have finished it sooner but there's this thing called family that can get in the way sometimes, especially when your mom makes you spend 8 hours totally cleaning out your room. Anyways I thought that the book was awesome. I loved how Williams and Dix sorted out the Tahiru/Riina thing. My jaw just about dropped when I saw Vergere, of course then I found out that it was Sekot. I think that Zonoma Sekot is part of the key to ending the war. Shimmra's fanatical followers are slipping from his control, and the Vong keep getting beat back. I can't wait for the last 2 books. And I'm glad that Jag finally told Jaina that he loved her.

toppmatt

i finished it last night,

lol Princess, but i thought the same thing about vergere. Whats the cover piccy ment 2 be of?

what r the next 2 books?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.