Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

My Latest Crazy Idea...

Andy

Yeah, you heard, another crazy idea...

This time I decided (out of boredom) that I want to come up wit h a cool movie script, lol

So far I got some wierd genetically created warrior escapes from the lab it was created in and terrorises a city.

I know it's kinda lame and overdone, but help me out here, give me some GOOD ideas.

(I'll put your name in the credits, lol)

Drake

Awesome. I plan on going to school to be a movie/TV script writer...I'll help out.

Andy

Cool.... The hardest part is thinking up the good ideas, lol.

Of course, if it ever got made into a movie or something I would give you all a share of my money. If you help of course. And I'd pay someone to do GB for me! lol

Drake

This sounds like Frankenstein...

Andy

Frankenstein? Gah!

*scrumples up and throws away*

Andy

How about this:

There are these guys working in an advanced military technology type lab, testing new weapons and such, when they accidently discover some secret project to create cyborg warrior thingies. Then the lab sends troops with these new futuristic weapons after them, and maybe some of the cyborg monster guys too!

It came to me in a dream!

Andy

Okay... Someone just described it as "overused plot" so I think it needs some extra thinking to be done :p

CorSec

Perhaps...a kid....born of the ...uhh..."Forse"...and then taken away to be trained by the "Jeedi"....and near the end he kills his wife who gave birth to twins and they grow up to retake the galaxy after the "kid" and Palpaline took control...

Pretty original I'd say :D

Andy

*sighs*

I suppose they fly around in a "Store Destroyer" which is a huge wedge-shaped block of cheeze... :roll:

CorSec

Good idea Beeurd! :D

Sentrosi

maybe you could use all of these ideas and create an all new sci fi... movie

heres some gibberish...

while researching the latest find on a new planet a board a space vessel of some sort... our guy (whoever) finds that in one of the new weapons it is powered by some odd energy force... so he decides to take that force and takes samples.. to study... when he does this... he doesnt realize that this force is actually and alien species... enslaved by a race that died out.... but preserved in these weapons... well... it gets out... and when he is at home it inpregnates his wife/counterpart... what have you... and a new breed of species is born... and his kid... well it has special powers... that he doesnt even realize... the boy from birth is compelled to find a planet.... a strange planet undiscovered... (the alien species actual home planet.) the journey there is a starting point... (and can be condensed) but once he finds the planet... the powers awaken inside of him... and the city starts to rebuild before his eyes... but in rebuilding this city... it revives an ancient evil that destroyed it... his mission from then on is to save his planet... using just what he learned and some things he will learn along the way...

how does that sound?

chozen

cool...i like it...but.........It sounds expensive... :(

Sticks

Ooo...good idea! Hehe...

How about a movie about a Goddess who rules all and someone opposes her so she squashes them like a bug? :D

Pandora

Hmm... a little reminiscent of AI...robot boy compelled to find the blue fairy... okay, no where near the same thing... Martian Chronicles, maybe?

It would either be really long(maybe even installemnts), have lots of flashback scenes, a lot of annoying and overly-informative dialogue, or StarWarsy flying text... and I'd hate to take that idea AGAIN.

...But what if we streamlines the background a bit... Maybe this guy and his wife are colonists on this planet (think what was supposed to happen in Lost in Space)... and she gets pregnate BEFORE he finds the aliens... only they're not in weapons, they're in something less seemingly dangerous, like a fountain or a statue or something... and while the child is growing up, he's emotionally torn between his human side and his alien side... and let's say that the mother's personality is affected by the alien, so she's trying to side with her son's alien aspect.... and her husband is jealous, and tries to pull the child in the human direction...if at the very beginning we set it up that the husband and wife are very much in love and happily married, then we can add a twist to the plot as their marriage threatens to fall apart... and this poor kid is caught in the middle of that... and when he rebuilds the city and ressurrects these other aliens, they try to destroy the human colonists (think Hitler or Stahlin here)... and the kid wants to fight against them with the colonists, but his alien instincts are afraid to fight... and let's say the mother is captured rather than killed, and her husband goes to rescue her and gets taken hostage in an attempt to catch the boy, who was brought up to believe that his father is really his mother's husband... so then the kid has to overcome his innate, overwhelming terror to save his parents, but finds out that he can't save both of them, and he loves both his parents just as much so he can't decide, and his parents both want him to run away and be safe, so it comes right down to who is going to sacrfice themself for whom... in the end the mother sacrifices herself to save her son and husband by commiting suicide, however it's right infront of the two guys, and the dad (who's from Earth) desperately tries to get his wife's body, and nearly gets himself killed in the process... and he would try again, but the alien presence in her body enables to her to appear like a ghost, and she manages to persuade her husband to leave her body that way, and the two guys make it away from the aliens alive... but the colonists are still fighting for their lives, and the dad falls into a violent pit of depression and hides, while the son goes on a vengence-fueled rampage, using his powers against the evil aliens... but it's a constant battle to control the power and weild it effectively at the same time, but he in the end succeeds... if we want a relatively happy ending, then the son and father both survive, the planet goes back to the way it was, and everything's fine and dandy... but if we want to make tragedy-suckers like me cry their eyes out in the end... then the father tries to fight, but he's no match for the aliens, and the son dies trying to save him, or the son gets into trouble and the father dies trying to save HIM, and THEN the kid beats the hell out of the "bad guys"... and if we want to leave it open in the end("The end... or is it?" kinda thing), then kid could fall in love with a human girl after the battle, they have a kid, and the whole thing starts all over again.... If not, then it could end after the kid manages to get both his parents bodies back and we do this really super-emotional, funeral monologue at the end....

Oooh, that was good... better go copyright that idea, lol. :wink:

Give me a few days and I could come up with more crap to throw at these poor characters....

Princess

Wow Pod.

CorSec

:o Im sure I'll go read that eventually... :wink: looks well thought out from the size

Andy

Cool... Me likes...

I gots another idea:

Starts off with caption like "Earth, 1660 AD" and you see the Earth from space, as a huge alien spacecraft spins out of control towards the planet.

The camera follows it as it crashes and gets buried underground by the force of it's collision. The scene fades into present day, and we see the edge of some city above where the spacecraft is.

Some people could be digging foundations for something, when they hit this solid metal structure, and try to break into it to see what it is.

Unfortunatly they "wake" the ship, which rises out of the ground and automatically tries to take control of the area, seemingly unaware that it's crew is all dead.

The military is called in to seal of the area and try to stop it, but they fail, and decide that the only way they will do it is to get inside somehow and disable it's power source. The rest is pretty obvious :p

CorSec

Sounds good..that one didnt take long to read..and as long as there isnt an exhaust port to shoot at...or a tunnel to go through to disable the power source..sounds good

Andy

I thought that up at work... All my best ideas are thought up during boredom moments at work.

I'm sure the rest of the Psychos must know that by know :p

Pandora

Hmm... what can I do to this one.... ooooh I KNOW!!!!

We change the year to ten years before the first recorded crop circles. The ship crashes in the British Isles or in the English channel or something. What would be even better is on the outskirts of a major city... like London. After the ship "wakes up" it actually destroys London (...sounds like one of my book ideas... what is it with me and destroying that poor city? *shrugs*)... And let's say that a substantial percentage of the British military is destroyed with it, so America and Spain come and help out (hee hee, the terrific trio). Then let's say that the US tries to disable it first (after the initial strike) and a whole bunch of Americans die, which creates even MORE unrest Stateside... then Britain tries again, they don't do so hot either and the PM gets booed practially out of office... or forced to resign or killed or something would be even more dramatic, especially if we have a PM-less Britain for a while... then it's Spain's turn, and they fail too... then finally more countries start rallying together because the aliens start spreading, and the whole time there's protesting on all everyone's home front, and after a long, bloody and torturous battle, the aliens are finally destroyed... maybe England sinks or something, I dunno. *shrugs*

I liked the other one better, lol.

Andy

I don't want aliens, it just becomes boring... That's why I had the spaceship doing all the damage, and being crashed for several hundred years.... Expanded version of my idea coming soon. ish. ness...

Andy

Slightly Expanded Version.

Starts off with caption like "Earth, 1660 AD" and you see the Earth from space, as a huge alien spacecraft spins out of control towards the planet.

The camera follows it as it crashes and gets buried underground by the force of it's collision. The scene fades into present day, and we see a city in the distance, quite far from where the spacecraft is.

Some people could be digging for oil or something, when they hit a solid metal structure underground. They call out an excavation team to find out what it is, but they soon realise it's a bit more than an obstruction. The ship "wakes" and rises out of the ground, seemingly unaware that it's crew is all dead, and automatically kills everyone nearby, and heads towards the city.

The military is called in to try to try to stop it, as it starts attacking the city, but they fail. They eventually decide that the only way they will stop it is is to get inside it and somehow disable it's power source.

As the team explore the craft, looking for a way to stop it, they are stalked by alien things, and get caught by the ship's own attempts to stop them.

They finally set up a timed explosive charge to destroy the power generator when they think they have found it, and make their way outside, signal the military to get them, and fly away, just as the bombs explode. The ship, now disabled, crashes back down to the ground, or maybe into the sea if it happens to be right next to the city... Perhaps knocking the tops off a few skyscrapers for effect.

:D

I am aware of the slightly ironic fact that I put aliens in it, after saying that I didn't want aliens in it... lol

Drake

Here's an idea...how about we don't include the US in it...for once...in the history of...everything.

Let's put Canada in there somewhere!

Andy

How about the team that has to go inside is British and Canadian, because the American's don't realise that they aren't affecting it from the outside ;)

Andy

Coming soon: The Version With A Bit More Development