Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

OWAPS - Result so far!

Andy

Heh, thought I'd confuse you be abbrieviating it ;)

One Word A Post Story.

Here's the story so far. I'll update it as I get more of it typed up. Most recent part added will be hilighted in yellow:

The man died because the other treehouse ate octopus spleens fresh from my arm. Right then the yellow toaster exploded tentatively then music from his Emperor turned violinist towards the waste-receptacle leaking radioactive badger toes into enormous fish-heads and chips. After my ladder ate my rhinocerous eggs. Suddenly an electronic stone attacked several dwarves with M&M's which made beeurd regurgitate books from Mars. The galaxy bought grenades from Karrde and decided that it would eat him alive. X-wings roared into a bonfire near an Ewok blender with Gungan brains on a piece of toast. Tomorrow giant Noghri fish will burst laughing and jump onto the ground. Then rushed upside-down off a building to hit a wide old lady slaying her. In a long pencil-sharpener a finger generated a spoon-shaped sword that disembowled Ewoks for dinner with speed because indigestion caused by a spanner was dying. But soon he choked on several Bothan Biscuits which made bubbles of sticky goo that ate bullets and disintegrated. However, someone shot an Imperial coin of 500 rectangles through window. Doom, the only fish in Colombia said "If I take you up on that, I will go to hell for all eternity, and be disintegrated by cows pond", swimming quickly downward decided to spontaneously combust. Then, gorging coins, it died. Then Darth John, who hated headphones upgraded but forgot about alcohol flavoured crisps with pencils. It exploded silently and vanished into glitter particles. Darth Bignose smelt similar to coconuts. Instead, rabbits played blackjack upside-down with foxes who told me lies to endanger our fingers, which annihilated Alderaan biros. Just then Jupiter, God, and planet Bespin moved some refugees without using planetary lasers based on unstable elephants. Unfortunatly, headphones strangled some worms identified as Hutts from outer spanner, carrying monkeys with dying shoes from Malboro Country. The speakers sang high-pitched carols that were blue! Then someone's pen exploded into shrapnel, which splashed Blended Ewok from plastic trees onto turquoise kangaroos with polka-dot seashells in coins of many colours. Suddenly Navy giraffes wearing CDs under the teacup ate cookies that exploded in March of 1969 when the overloaded volcano exploded. People who kiss their fish when thunder rumbled, danced and leapt out from beneath the chair. What did Scooby see? Scooby ate Shaggy who smoked plastic kippers while sabotaging many potatoes with speedboats. Mr James fell on cucumber omelets grilled with mushrooms, spiced rum, and pickles. Three gingerbread cacti danced drunkenly while yodelling, singing polkas and drinking Windex because it threw many brains high through Sally's hair-gel and her lover shrieked with laughter that frightened iguanas. All across town beetles gathered. In a big warehouse, filled with dung beetles and corpses smell like really rotten eggs. Why must we slay MJade? Because she loves to jump off jello. It goes bouncing around the troposphere like several squishy worms... Ducks will eat MJade without second-guessing the effects. However, Link might kill MJade, because it's her hobby and she does stuff like that. Speakers are randomly neurotic, just like us. Suddenly, she, the superhero, sung opera about frogs who became aliens. Then all the gumdrops and lemondrops died of melting shrimps pets. Soon it coagulated an urn of grates and treetops in an enclosed vacuole port. Afterwards, MJade exploded from overdosing her medication - Prozac. Then monsters trod lightly in muck. Then, after dying, the catapult broke. Shortly thereafter some evil trees attacked my farm tractor and pig stopped several random zombies, people had run to safety. Three kings robed the ice-cube and melted into fire. Next thing somebody did badly was pushed into trash and ate Sith skin. Sooner than you thought possible, she exploded and blood poured from her toenail. Why did Hal decide to eat squishy donuts. Obviously Pod is going to kiss Furday and he will enjoy her embrace. Then a wave hit them and Rogue got wet. If someone would set the shuttle, everyone would be squashed by everything. Perhaps some wierdo named Hal would eat dynamite in crazed dementia. That idea was unorthodox, you Sith spawned nerf herder! You will pay! Pay, scumbag, or else! What? We'll Kill you! Why? You're expendable. Really? There aren't any other options for making cookies that jump. Now they are stuck upside-down in slimey grubs children. Hours pass when things look grey and sour. Well you found birthday boy, right? Actually we found his dentures flew out suddenly and hit them. Then Canty took some WD-40 to Beeurd's and dumped cucumbers on the Trekkie. he screams in Dolby-Digital for he suffers from mental nutcase and other wierd prototypes. The squirrel thought frantically after the garbage leapt into bed. Soon, fire crept up the gas can. Boom! Call 999 and get corn. Firemen whistle loudly because nine matchsticks exploded with gargoyles. The spoke to the wall for help before slithering away in a glass jar. Suddenly macaroni exploded and splattered all over Pod who tortured Hal. Never. Except one lifetime ago when Link drank some pina-colada, sipping through several straws which melted down all over her shirt. So she threw her glass at GI, who smacked his forehead with orange kippers from the drawers of the sea that dissapeared. In 1958, which was the first day that Carlos Santana was robbed by clerks from the Kwik-E-Mart named Freedom Fighter, who choked on daffodils because they were plastic. Manakins danced around the pole with peices of paper tied around their necks, which choke them. They exploded in space where nobody will spontaneously kill the catse or dogs without fur-shaped stars with polka-dots spread over their face and feet. Too many zuccinis have swam through macaroni followed by tap-dancers and yoga. The monkeys started pruning prunes and hair gel for they are shipping blue socks to many huts in New York, Antartica. There are then two cats went away shortly after Mara blew up. Someone said Pod went to Pluto, fished in the Dead Sea and flew to Saturn. On Friday 13th, Venus detonated. Why? Because 42. My lightsaber isn't on, that was it! Then he fell through a glue-stick and suffocated. "Splat" said the blind mice. He tried but utterly played the bow-psaltry which attacked many daffodils. The end or middle? Anyhow... Many snakes slithered across the dunes of snails and bodies melted. Toadstools floated among the victims of the torture socks. The attempted to hypnotise Lego-crazed oxymorons ate skyscraper muffins and clocks. Suddenly during flight, exactly four pancakes from timbuctoo, Mother Teresa yelled at them because cheese spake some frogs with guns and fish sparkled. All cats cartwheel in catteries where catapults reign. Then the Psychopathic goldfish took her and choked. This little piggy died. Mourning for it was an apple-sauce popsicle that exploded into a million cats and dogs. Just moments ago they suffocated by holding marshmallows by their hands. Frogs, consumed during the lunchbreak, caused gas. No-one can think about anything. After air-conditioning was paranoid, unconcious people awoke suddenly, because fish sky-dived towards the Post Office because an envelope had murdered the fluffy octopus. So, the serial-killer envelope devoured gummi bears that fired potatos at many tomatos in Bob's shoe. Carrots coughed maple syrup while chickens launched nukes several times, simultaneously. Supervillans complained about speakers blasting Ewoks. Hair was permed by Wedge who suffered asthema while fixing pancakes for Death Knights. Spoon-benders chewed Yuri Geller's penknife into some water. When the kleenex suddenly exploded, boogers are flying telephones. Homework didn't exist after we assimilated the cucumbers from planet Teacup. Shorter fences collapsed around microscopic tentacles of doom itself. Suddenly it choked on bricks of illegal substances, like lucifer and Palpy's lemons, from now until yesterday. Floating bedsheets spun around infinity and beyond, then green elephants turned cartwheels into Bridgestones because dancers wore lead boots with dynamite socks filled with concrete mice and slime. Frogs eat rabbits droppings, and Bantha cellphones during Autumn. The jub-jub slew some rabbits from Yoda's ear cleaning factory. Fortunatly Michaelangelo's David destroyed loincloths, fig-leaves expanded until the Ferrari lost all control but it fired nails through David's lawnmower. Angels suffered from cronic toothpaste making bubbles that burst into concrete pillars, stuck under seventeen feet and mouth braces. Jolly popcorn headhunters found lost cornflakes dripping from stalactites in an ostrich tree. The elephant cracked up with some panthers ate Drake's homework so long ago. Muffins are pink, except when they turn around into squares of hamburger that foresaw the past. But before you leave Earth, don't swim at plantations in Quagmire Park. The best rodian fishmonger soup was strangles by Darth Chrysanthemum, ruler frogs decapitated toads are very squishy when fluid spurted outta Palpatine's heart. Slowly, Bob died from boredom. Also, he tried to cut Stick's lips off with meatballs from Mars. This pathetic story of boredom is neverending - see how it amazes us with its amazing twists and explosions - Yay! I bananas! Eh? Exactly! What pigs kicked down antidisestablishmentarianism, the pigs didn't like concrete because they munched bricks to get high. What is your name? Speaking of which, mushrooms don't murder penguins without reason. Knives however, stabbed people needlessly. Penguins died quickly of Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome. So you see, Ewoks are tasty when you blend them. Unfortunatly, the blending of Ewoks takes nerve. Ewoks unfortunatly, cannot reproduce fast enough so the blenders can make them extinct. Instead, the evil minions of Sticks died. Actually, some people melted but dripped towards Sticks' minions who escaped rutabegas after exploding. Turnips are gross but can be turned into slimey toadstools when singing a cappella. Don't juggle snow without first melting chocolate wallpaper. Be careful where you step because the dog said he recently tripped over the largest stack of newspapers. He lies, though. When tomorrow is yesterday, yesterday was upstairs. Today is Friday, so yesterday isn't Monday. Nevertheless, brick don't fly backwards very fast after eating too many jelly sandwiches. It wasn't a pretty sight when the thing came farting on the towns-people. Although Billybob couldn't love his stalker because they were enormous. They look very elephant-like when they eat peanuts! It was obvious they...

Currently up to Page 110.

Drake

:lol: I was laughing all through that!

Andy

Hehe... 'tis very funny at times :D

Princess

heehee

CorSec

Wow Beeurd..you had some spare time :wink: And Im glad :lol:

chozen

Now why isn't it in paragraphs? :p

Wyld_Knight

Wow, I think we've just created a new art form. That was fantastic!!! Like some extended LSD trip, only weirder!!!

Andy

:lol:

Bad furday

Aye, I agree old thing! Great fun!

Drake

It's certainly trippy...

^Hal^

In a long pencil-sharpener a finger generated a spoon-shaped sword that disembowled Ewoks for dinner with speed because indigestion caused by a spanner was dying.

That's a classic...

Andy

That spoon-shaped sword bit cracks me up...

I like this bit:

Perhaps some wierdo named Hal would eat dynamite in crazed dementia. That idea was unorthodox, you Sith spawned nerf herder! You will pay! Pay, scumbag, or else! What? We'll Kill you! Why? You're expendable. Really? There aren't any other options for making cookies that jump.

^Hal^

:D It's meeeeee

Sentrosi

:rof:

CorSec

*pokes Beeurd* We Want more! :p

Drake

Yeah come on. I know you're a "busy" man but...chop chop B!

CorSec

hehe...Whats he busy with? GB v4 or something? :wink:

Princess

More!

CorSec

*flys to the UK and pelts Beeurd with dirty snowballs that havent yet melted* :p

Princess

*pointlaugh*

Snow's gone here. It was about 65 today.

Andy

Grr!

Why do you torment me!? :cries:

Princess

It hit 70 yesterday

CorSec

Its fun tormenting you Beeurd... :p

Andy

Princess, go get your own thread :p

Princess

Bah! I'm in shorts again today!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.