Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
E-wing

I Have Had Enough!!!

E-wing

That's it I can't take it anymore! This trekie bashing bull-sith has got to stop! You people can not contine to treat people like they are less then human just because they are trekies. I bet you don't know that I use to be a trekie. And the reson I never told any of you is because all your anti-trekie talk made me asamed of it......... Now the only thing I'm asamed of is that I didn't say this sooner.

I know some of you are thinking "He is making too big a deal about this." or "where just playing around."........ It's not just a game! When you dislike a person just because they are form a different group then you..... THAT IS PREJUDGEIST!..... Pure and simple.

You guys have been no better to the trekies then benladen and his terrorist have been to us or hitler and his nazis were to the jews...... And I am sick of it.

Andy

That's a bit over the top... Nobody on here deserves to be compared to the Nazis...

chozen

But he has a point. I don't like star trek but i don't go around killing people that like it.

^Hal^

I agree with him, though the nazi comparison is a little steep :-/

Andy

Pod and Princess do get carried away sometimes. And they DID agree to tone it down a while ago... Unless I made that bit up.

Pandora

The difference between us and totalitarians is that we aren't actually hurting real PEOPLE. Drake still IS a Trekkie (sorry, to point fingers, Drake. I'm just trying to make a point here) and we don't actually hurt him. I'll admit, he's not as obnoxious as he could be on a regular basis, but we still don't hurt him.

Don't forget, Ewing, I used to be a Trekkie too, so it's not like I'm blindly saying I hate something, because I've experienced it for myself. I'll talk to you on AIM about it later, okay? This just doesn't seem like you.

Princess

EWing, I would never hurt a person for liking Star Trek. This is just a bit of fun. We never mention anyone by name. I think you're taking this just a little too far.

Admiral Daala

E-Wing we don't actually hurt people here. And here we are NO WHERE NEAR WHAT THE NAZIs. The Nazi's where idoits. I should know from all my research. And from what my grandparents told me about my realitve who was a general agianest Hitler and killed himself to save thousands of Jews, Germany and his family. He didn't beilve in prejudisgt. My father is a Trekkie. So are some of my friends. But would I ever hurt them? No never. I had a boyfriend who was a Trekkie and he broke up with me because I love starwars. That is prejudiegst.

Drake

That's cool Vic but let's not point fingers back at the Trekkies for not liking SW...

There's hatred in both camps that will never go away. I've dealt with that and have gotten past all the crap that was thrown at me when I revealed that I liked ST.

Pandora

I don't think she meant to point fingers, I think she was just illustrating the fact that we're not the only side that hates.

Admiral Daala

I am sorry that I am pointing fingers but I am not sry to my ex.

Now why would someone care if someone was a Trekkie? They have every right to be.

E-wing

I'm sorry I yelled at you all. And that last bit about the nazi..... your right, that was to far.

but my point still stands....... what some of you are doing is wrong. And it dosen't matter if they were really or not....... the act is wrong. And not involeing the people you know that are trekkie shows just how unfounded and pain stupid this anti-trekkie stuff is.

Doc Ani Jade

It was sort of like an exceptable excuse, but that it was blind prejudice..they start the same way. Somehow all my frineds think i'm a communist (not sayting theres anythin bad about, but stigma), and it started with one person being bored..

Pandora

I've talked to Ewing and here's the verdict:

THERE IS TO BE NO MORE TREKKIE TORTURING AT THE HOUSE OF PAIN.

I'll make this announcement on the first page of the HoP as well.

E-wing

thank you pod

Pandora

You're welcome. And like I told you on AIM, it really is my fault for starting it, but let's not open that up for debate right now.

Hey, everyone else, if you have a problem with me or something I've done or do, just tell me and I'll try to reach a compromise with you. PM me, email, IM me, whatever, but you don't need to make any kind of scene on gb. The easiest way to resolve something like this is quietly. If you don't start yelling at me right off the bat, I promise to listen to what you're saying.

Drake

Could it be true? I had to look at that twice actually...

Thanks Pod.

*applaud*

Pandora

Yeah, just to show y'all I'm not really as b****y as I can come off. I have to CHOOSE to do that.

Princess

I think that this has served it's purpose. I'm gonna lock this thread but leave it here for a while.