Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Occo, The Eternally Mana-Screwed One

Post-NJO FanFic-"Star Wars: Armageddon"

Ya like it?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chapter 1

Saria Skywalker looked out the window of her quarters in the Jedi Temple onto the literal "urban jungle" of Coruscant. Why anyone would pick a world that was basically an entire planet of untamed jungle for a galactic capital, she didn't know, but--Oh, that's right. It wasn't originally a jungle. Kriff it, I need to pay more attention in history. Although I can't see the point of learning about what some Jedi did 300 years ago...even if he was my great-great-whatever grandfather Luke. She sighed...and then her eardrums and heart nearly popped and stopped respectively, as some cocky JSF trainee buzzed her window. Someone needs to teach those Jedi Starfighter Training people-both the intructors and the trainees-a lesson in respect. She cleared her quasitransparisteel door just as a Vawng walked by. Vawng. I hate Vawng, and not for whatever the heck it is that they did 300-odd years ago. I hate 'em for their creepy stares, and their creepy biotech, and their creepy dislike for ordinary tech, and... She stopped herself and said "A Jedi shouldn't hate" to herself. After all, a Vawng was helping her out in her special combat course, even if he seemed reluctant despite the fact that he volunteered.

Andy

(( Write a bit more, then I'll vote... :) ))

bump of doom

Oh, what the heck. I'll write more.

She walked out into the main hall of the Jedi Temple, where she saw her Master, Jesaro Solo, yet another one to follow the tradition of Skywalkers being apprenticed to Solos, and vice versa, was waiting for her. She quickly checked her chrono. Ouch. 1003 hours. Why isn't my alarm chrono working? There was no way Master Jesaro was going to let her get away with being 2 standard hours late, especially for the fifth time this month.

"Um, good morning, Master Solo."

He glared at Saria in an extremely familiar way. Most people couldn't tell the difference between his various glares, but Saria had identified eighteen different ones so far, all meaning something different. Saria obviously didn't need to remember this one to know the meaning behind it.

"You know, Saria, one of these days, we're going to be on a mission, and there'll be gas or an assasin or something else, and not even your Force danger sense will be able to overpower your dozing off!" He quickly calmed down, realizing that the outburst was completely uncalled for. Saria couldn't figure out why Master Jesaro could keep so completely under control in tight situations, and yet lose his temper-as much as a Jedi could ever lose his temper, anyway-when she did something as simple as oversleep.

"Sorry, Master. Are we going on a mission today?"

"You know, you really shouldn't be so eager to go on missions. Remember, a Jedi's goal is peace, not a fight. But yes, we are. Vawng rebellion on Sernpidal VII. And our transport is leaving in half a standard hour."

To be continued whenever I've got nothing else to do and my creative well isn't dry.

That better?

C'mon, isn't anybody gonna make some comments or at least vote?

Andy

I DID vote!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.