Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Star Wars Rebels season two

Andy

An extended trailer for the second season of Star Wars Rebels was revealed at Star Wars Celebration this Saturday.The animated show on Disney XD has proved itself with the first season, and producers have said that season two has almost twice as many episodes as the first. The first episode of season two, titled The Siege of Lothal, was also screened at the Star Wars Celebration Anaheim fan event on Saturday.

Click here to view the article

Mara

Watched it earlier... and I have to say, I'm excited for it! Looks pretty epic.

More Ahsoka and Vader... what looks like TWO more Inquisitors, one being a female (Sarah Michelle Geller???)... and the return of Captain Rex and some clones, on the GOOD side.

I can't wait for it. Especially now that they say the episode order is almost doubled. Which is sweet.

[PS: Shouldn't this be in Saga, since it's canon?]

Edited by Mara

Andy

I still need to watch all of the first series, my recordings messed up and ketp jus trecording the same episodes over and over. I was hoping it'd arrive on Netflix pretty quickly...

Mara

Awww... :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.