Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

chozen

What games are you looking forward to?

Andy

KH3 is still on my list. I might get the remastered version of 1+2 or whatever and replay that first. 

Radioactive Isotope

You should be able to pick up The Story So Far collection for fairly cheap. I've seen it as low as ~$15-20 with various sales. And considering you'd get five full games and three cutscene movies, that's a steal.

TheUnknown

I'm too chicken to play it myself, but I'm excited for watching others play the remake of Resident Evil 3.  If Mr. X in the remake of RE2 was that nerve-wracking, I can't imagine how bad a talking, running, weaponized Nemesis is going to be.

Andy
On 12/29/2019 at 2:51 PM, Radioactive Isotope said:

You should be able to pick up The Story So Far collection for fairly cheap. I've seen it as low as ~$15-20 with various sales. And considering you'd get five full games and three cutscene movies, that's a steal.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that!

On 1/1/2020 at 8:23 PM, TheUnknown said:

I'm too chicken to play it myself, but I'm excited for watching others play the remake of Resident Evil 3.  If Mr. X in the remake of RE2 was that nerve-wracking, I can't imagine how bad a talking, running, weaponized Nemesis is going to be.

I find it worse watching other people play. ? It's gone on my list, but I don't know when I'll ever get to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.